Applications for soya.
· Soya Textured Vegetable Protein (SOYA TVP) : (For Beef, Meat & Chicken Processors)
· Soya TVP Chunks (Nuggets)
· Soya Lecithin Liquid – Standard : (For Chocolate Manufacturers)
· Soya Lecithin Liquid – Food : (Biscuits Manufacturers)
· Soya Lecithin Powder / Granules : (For Chocolate & Biscuits Manufacturers)
· Defatted Soya Flour – Untoasted : (For Bread Manufacturers & Bread Improver Manufacturers)
· Defatted Soya Grits – Untoasted : (Basic Raw Material For Soya Nuggets Manufacturers)
· Defatted Soya Flour / Flakes / Grits – Toasted : (For Making Protein Rich Food / Protein Fortification)
· Full Fat Soya Flour / Flakes / Grits – Enzyme Active : (For Bread Manufacturers)
· Full Fat Soya Flour / Flakes / Grits – Enzyme Inactive : (For Feed Industry)
· SOYA Protein Concentrate-60F (SPC-60F) : (High Protein Supplement For Feed Industry)
· SOYA Proteins Concentrate (65-68%) : (For Protein Drink / Health Drink / Sports Drink Formulations)
· SOYA Protein Isolate (85-95%) : (For Protein Drink / Health Drink / Sports Drink Formulations)
· SOYA Phyto Chemicals ( Soya Tocopherols Mix-50, Soya Phytosterols – 90, Soya Phosphatidyl Choline -35 )
Soy protein is used in a variety of foods such as salad dressings, soups, imitation meats, beverage powders, cheeses, non-dairy creamer, frozen desserts, whipped topping, infant formulas, breads, breakfast cereals, pastas, and pet foods.
Soy protein is used for emulsification and texturizing. Specific applications include adhesives, asphalts, resins, cleaning materials, cosmetics, inks, pleather, paints, paper coatings, pesticides/fungicides, plastics, polyesters, and textile fibres.